OneBeacon® offers the choice of two CDHPs (Consumer Driven Health Plans); which are health plans with a higher deductible with either a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or a Health Savings Account (HSA), and with cost sharing based on a coinsurance percentage rather than more traditional copays for all medical services and prescription medications.
While there are similarities in these plans, we have provided a chart that summarizes many differences for your review.
Medical Plan Comparison
WHAT IS A CARE ADVOCATE?
Your Blue Cross Care Advocate is here to assist you with anything health related, at no cost to you for being a OneBeacon employee.
Whether you need help finding an in-network provider, locating testing resources for COVID-19, a basic claim question, or something more complex like discussing treatment options or managing a health issue, your Care Advocate can help. They are also supported by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, specialists and other experts, so if they don't know the answer to your question, they can get it.
Your advocate is also here to make sure you are getting the services you need — including suggesting other programs or resources available to you:
- Get to know and understand your benefits
- Find health care providers and arrange appointments
- Compare and understand treatment options
- Determine if a procedure is covered
- Review signs, symptoms, and risk factors for COVID-19
- Manage health issues and treatment plans
- Sort out claims and bills with your doctor’s office
- Set and meet goals like quitting tobacco, losing weight or lowering stress
Call now to find out more.
Monday – Friday, 7am to 8pm Central Time. Call 1-866-820-3774.
NEW PROGRAM – OMADA
OneBeacon is now offering a new health benefit for employees enrolled in the OneBeacon medical plan and their enrolled, adult family members called Omada. Omada is a digital lifestyle change program that inspires healthy habits you can live with long term. It combines the science of behavior change with unwavering personal support, so you can make changes that actually stick. If you or your adult family members are at risk for type 2 diabetes or heart disease, and enrolled in our Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of Minnesota health plan, the OneBeacon medical plan will cover the entire cost of the program. Omada includes:
- A professional health coach to keep you on track
- A wireless scale to monitor your progress
- An interactive program that adapts to you
- Weekly online lessons to educate and inspire
- A small group of participants for real-time support
Take a 1-minute risk screener to see if you're eligible at http://omadahealth.com/onebeacon, and keep an eye on your inbox for emails from Omada in the next few weeks.